Starting Fall 2017, the Hoover Library & Archives will be implementing Aeon, our new library and archives request system. This system will replace our current paper registration and request forms for both the library and archives reading rooms.
With Aeon, users can create a researcher account, which will allow them to:
- Fill out registration and request forms online, prior to arrival in the reading room
- Submit requests directly from SearchWorks, our library catalog, or from our finding aids on the Online Archive of California (OAC)
- Save requests for future submission
- Submit requests for duplication of library or archival materials
- Track the status of current requests and access detailed information about past requests