Hoover Daily Report
Analysis and Commentary
Analysis and Commentary

Random Thoughts

by Thomas Sowellvia Creators Syndicate
Monday, June 12, 2006

Random thoughts on the passing scene: When you have 90 percent of what you want, think twice before insisting on the other 10 percent…

Analysis and Commentary

Is Canada Next?

by Arnold Beichmanvia Weekly Standard
Monday, June 12, 2006

The Canadian Security Intelligence Service has just issued this warning: There is an increasing threat from what Canada's CIA calls "home-grown terrorists" living in communities across Canada …

Analysis and Commentary

Niall Ferguson: Gordon Brown's voodoo economics

by Niall Fergusonvia Los Angeles Times
Monday, June 12, 2006

Summer is the time of year Americans are most likely to visit Britain, and Britons to visit America…